Welcome to where I'll be posting my logos. I will post old logos as I dig them up and get them scanned, and post new ones whenever I make any.

Thursday 4 December 2014

Xombie



Yet another high school project of mine. Another friend and I wanted to play some cybergrind after having listened to a lot of S.M.E.S., Urine Festival and the likes. Turns out we had no idea what we were doing, who'd a thunk! We made something like 20 songs for a digital demo.

After 2011 we took a break. None of us had time to do stuff. Then in early 2014 we got together and made some shitty music with REAL instruments this time! We're still trying to get around to printing the Designated for Disapproval demo EP. The results can be heard on Facebook here.

Sketched with pencil, touched up on PC.

Feel free to comment on technique and design below.


-Jakob Goul

No comments:

Post a Comment