Welcome to where I'll be posting my logos. I will post old logos as I dig them up and get them scanned, and post new ones whenever I make any.

Thursday 4 December 2014

Slay the Shepherd


I joined this band on bass some time in 2011 after they had released an EP. Sort of a groove metal affair. They asked if I could do a logo, but this was the best I could come up with. We ended up changing our name to Rapid Dominance and recording another EP at Death Island Studios on Mors, Denmark.

We played a bunch of gigs but I ended up leaving at some point in 2012 or something. You can check out our cover of Death's prog classic Spirit Crusher or one of our performances at Voxhall in Aarhus on YouTube.

Done on PC.

Feel free to comment on technique and design below.


-Jakob Goul

No comments:

Post a Comment