Welcome to where I'll be posting my logos. I will post old logos as I dig them up and get them scanned, and post new ones whenever I make any.

Thursday 4 December 2014

Ragnogroth



A logo I did for a friend and fellow death metal maniac to use with his screenname. Heavily inspired by bands like Impetigo, Lord Gore and Blood Freak.

Sketched with pencil, inked with black Artline (0.2) marker, touched up on PC.

An earlier incarnation of the Ragnogroth logo can be seen below and was one of my very first logos. I remember he wanted me to make a logo like Malodorous, but back then my skills weren't at all sufficient. He photoshopped the logo himself, and I don't have the original sketch anymore.



Feel free to comment on technique and design below.


-Jakob Goul

No comments:

Post a Comment