Welcome to where I'll be posting my logos. I will post old logos as I dig them up and get them scanned, and post new ones whenever I make any.

Thursday 4 December 2014

Arescet



Logo made for Danish band Arescet in 2013.

They hail from Aarhus, Denmark and play a great variant of atmospheric black metal.

The logo was used on the cover for the digital demo EP "The Crackling of Embers", as seen below. Due to a small change in style and some lineup changes the band changed their name to Sunken.



I wrote a review of the album for my other blog, which can be found here
Should you be interested in the band and their music, the demo can be found at their bandcamp.

Sketched with pencil, inked with black Faber Castel felt-marker, touched up on PC.

Feel free to comment on technique and design below.


-Jakob Goul

No comments:

Post a Comment